VZ58-S WITH SILENCER
The vz. 58 (model 58) is a 7.62mm assault rifle designed and manufactured in Czechoslovakia and accepted into service in the late 1950s. While externally the vz. 58 resembles the Soviet AK-47, it is a different design based on a short-stroke gas piston. It shares no parts with Kalashnikov rifles, including the magazine.
The great thing about the Ares VZ58 AEG is that it resembles the real steel version to a tee. The features you find on the airsoft replica is what you'd find on the real steel version. For exactly, how stiff the folding stock is, but once it is in position there is virtually no wobble. The bent trigger guard is rather unique but was purposely placed there making it easier for right handed people to use their left hand to reload. It may be tougher if you're wearing gloves though.
It shoots much like the Ares Amoeba M4 series meaning that they use very similar internal systems. Basically, the trigger pull is incredibly crisp so each and every tug seems very featherweight meaning you can pull the trigger as quickly as you can press the left mouse button in all shooting games. One of the more convenient features is the placement of the hop up adjustment dial. Once you pull back the charging handle, you'll notice it right there.
MAIN FEATURES : • Safe / Semi / Full Auto (*Fire mode system can be configured by Electronic Programmer)
• Barrel Length: 200mm > VZ-58-S
• Magazine accommodates 160rds 6mm BBs
• 7.4v battery ( or 11.1 low C batteries)
• Metal upper & lower receiver
• Reinforced metal gear box
• New design hop-up chamber
• Full steel gear set
• MAIN MATERIAL : Metal + Nylon Fiber
• POWER SOURCE : 11.1V 1100mAh / 7.4V 1200mAh Stick (Li-Po)
• FIRE MODE : Safe / Semi / Full Auto
• MAGAZINE : 160rds (6mm BB)
• GEARBOX TYPE : VZ58 Gearbox (EFCS)
• GEARBOX MATERIAL : Metal • MOTOR : High Torque Motor
• BARREL THREAD TYPE : +14